A. Drawing bar
B. Formatting toolbar
C. Standard toolbar
D. All of these
What is Formatting Toolbar ?
The formatting toolbar is a set of tools in a software program that allow users to format and style text, images, and other elements within a document or file. The specific tools and options available on the formatting toolbar can vary depending on the program being used, but typically include options for font style, size, and color, as well as alignment, indentation, and bullet point formatting.
Some common tools that can be found on a formatting toolbar in a word processing program such as Microsoft Word include:
- Font Style: This allows you to select a font for your text, such as Times New Roman, Arial, or Calibri.
- Font Size: This allows you to adjust the size of your text, such as 10, 12, or 14 points.
- Bold, Italics, and Underline: These options allow you to emphasize your text in different ways.
- Alignment: This allows you to align your text to the left, right, center, or justify it across the entire page.
- Bulleted and Numbered Lists: These options allow you to create bulleted or numbered lists to organize your content.
- Indentation: This allows you to indent your text, either from the left or the right margin.
Other programs, such as image editing software or web development tools, may have different formatting tools on their respective formatting toolbars. Regardless of the specific tools available, the formatting toolbar is an essential tool for creating professional-looking documents and files.